- Cover Sheet - An equivalent would probably would be uniform file naming system. Last Name_First Name_Grade_Genre_Title(no more than 2 words). In blogs we could just use tags.
- Storage and desimination - The English Dept. could host a list of favorites on del.icio.us administered by the dept. head.
- In blogs all work is dated and archived.
- What about prewrite? Should the blog include graphic organizers, outlines, etc.
- Electronic Portfolios is superior for the storage of audio and video content.
- English teachers might need a scanner that students could access.
- Socs locker or Microsoft Sharepoint. Both of these programs allow collaboration and track changes so that multiple drafts would be saved.
- Could the portfolio be used to gain access to the next grade? Why can't it be used as a final?
- We need time. Half days. Full Days. For portfolio assessment.
- If we go to electronic we would need training.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Portfolios - The Demise of the 3-drawer Filing Cabinet
Things to add because: