Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Technical Difficulties

I encountered the first technical difficulties with blogging our last time here. was down and not accepting posts. It was relatively easy to resolve. Most of the students merely copied and pasted their entry into Word and saved it to the server.

I am also still having some students forget their login and password. During the regular school year I will most likely have to create a directory of not only the URL for each student's blog, but also a seperate one for logins and passwords. When we first signed up I asked the students to use the same login and password that they use to get into the server, but of course this request was ignored.

I also asked the the URL they use was the same as their login, in this case the first three letters of their first name and their last name. Again with this edict in place I still got blogs at and Oh well.

No comments: